Billy asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Gf treating me like this?

My gf of 6 months always starts fights uses my past against me, puts me down 

threatens to leave me and when she leaves me i beg for her back

I love her so much and tried to kill myself because I gave her everything 

It seems as if you are the one doing all the loving in this relationship.   She is not worth killing yourself for.  Your Life is to be cherished, and held in high esteem.  I bet you are a very generous person, and "she is grabbing all she can from you!!)  I would move on.  It is the wisest thing you can do for yourself.  Put yourself first, just like she always puts herself first.  

• Sandy

you're weak and pathetic. did your mother emotionally abuse you and now you equate that with love? you need intensive therapy asap.

It's an ego trip for her if you beg. Let her walk away. You don't need someone  like that in your life. While you're at it, see if you can find your backbone. You've apparently  misplaced it.

• Stacie

When any dating relationship goes to "tired to kill myself" just get out.

Take a break, work on you and give yourself some time. True love is Awesome, but dont start it on that foothold. There is another person out there is not going to bring you down that way.