What is really going on & how would you feel ?

I am male 46 my best friend is female 38.  Every opportunity she gets she loves to remind me she is married and I am not her husband.  It's like really I have known you 20 years, I was at your wedding, it's quite obvious I know I am not your husband.  No idea why she likes to make that statement, remind me or throw it up in my face constantly.  I am single no wife, girlfriend or children which I am  ok with.  I just get tired of hearing about Andrew perfect and if I say the slightest thing in my defense or about him.  Don't be talking about my husband like that then she wants to argue.  Your both @$$hooes both born January 9 your exactly the same.  I bite my tongue because I have to deal with it because we are roommates and I don't have the luxury of money to have my own apartment and other roommate don't work out.  

• Foofa

This living situation is toxic. Married couples shouldn't have roommates and if you were really only interested in platonic friendship with her it wouldn't bother you that she talks about her husband all the time. Make it a priority to get out of there. 

• Alan H

How come you are roommates with a married woman?

• martin

Go online and search for rooms to rent and roommates needing another roommate to share the rent.