Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I saw a photo with Pelosi talking in private with 3 other cabinet members in very close proximity without masks on. Is covid a hoax?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Do as I say, not as I do, the left and the media have made a big deal out of Joe wearing his mask and Trump not, yet Joe removed his mask for his speaking engagement and not a peep.  Of course they will say it was outside, or in open area and that makes it all right, but they have slammed Trump for the same sort of set up. Wear your mask when mingling with others and don't worry about what others are doing. It's foolishness.

• 1 month ago

I'm sure you want to think so.

• 1 month ago

Post the photo. I doubt that Pelosi would be in contact with Trump cabinet members these days without a mask, a lot of distancing and maybe even a bodyguard. 

• Jim2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No. If this photo is genuine, Pelosi and the others should probably have had a mask on. Or maybe they just got tested and thought they all were safe. In any case, Covid is NOT a hoax at all, not even a little bit.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TB12
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

How do you know the photo wasn't taken four years ago,, do you have a link to it,, do you automatically accept everything you see posted online as the gospel truth,,

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.