Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

What if I am the most selfish, uncaring person in the world who believes that her own life is hers to do whatever with ?

Why is it okay for parents to disinherit their children and do whatever with their money but selfish and cruel for a child to take their own life?

Since this is the way I feel, that people should do whatever they want with THEIR lives as they see fit, then perhaps I should've never been put on this Earth.

Or perhaps, you're simply mistaken.

Then you have room to improve, of course.

Your parents will be judged for how they treat their children.  We shall all be judged.  It is selfish and cruel to kill anybody.  Suicide is not much different from murder.

• Alan H

Sorry, young friend: but pity partying will get you nowhere

Parents earn their money by working. They support their kids until the kids are grown. Then the parents can do what they want with their money. If that means they spend it and leave nothing for the kids, so be it. Parents are not obligated to leave an inheritence. You are obligated to pay your own way when you are grown. Your life is yours. Do with it what you will.

I truly hope you don't take your own life, but if that were something you were going to do... why would you even care what others thought.

1: God will render justice to you for whoever did this and took your inheritance

Celebrity kids go through it all of the time. Read how some kids didn't see a dime of their money

2: don't take your own life honey I been through worse then you and found strength later. Life does get better with prayer. Imagine you're dad coming home drunk and beating you to lash out his rage every Friday. Imagine working a full summer only for your your mom to spend all of it on alcohol and then you have to turn around and wear old clothes back to school. That's my story

You're "never-ending [poor me] story" is boring.  Get over yourself.  The rest of us have.

Well, you have certainly done a lot of complaining over the weeks, months, years.  I don't think I have ever heard you say anything positive all the time you and I have been on here.  Everyone has given you advice but you just take a lot of no notice and carry on aggravating the police and abusing the mental health experts and the system, so I guess it's come to the stage where practically nobody is left who can help you unfortunately because you won't let them.  Jesus could help you if you would turn your life over to Him and stop complaining, but being a Christian is not easy.  We have to walk the narrow difficult path to eternal life (Matthew 7: 13 & 14).  I can only advise you not to take the wide road to destruction but will you listen?  Probably not if I know anything from your past.  Why don't you prove me wrong Sophie and join a nice Church, go get prayer, admit you are a sinner who needs to be saved by God's grace just like all of us do. Give an offering every week cheerfully.  Pray for others.  Get water baptized by full immersion.  Ask God to change you from the inside out because that's what He is good at. Then gt a good job - something you love.  You'll be surprised how much small changes will revive you when the Lord is in it.

No, everyone has the right to live their life however they want but that being said; if you live with your parents then don't expect to live the life that you want when you are still with them.

• k w

your life belongs to who made it, sorry you are so lost......