Is it a good option to upgrade from windows 8 to windows 10...?

Well actually I have upgraded...it kind of seems slow to me... there is a window period of 10days to go back to the older version...please help 

well yes it is but it very slow 

it depends if you are running the 64 bit version then yes , if your running the 32 bit version , definetly not , cost to much to uprade your software.

If Your able to Yes, Microsoft is no longer Supporting Win.7,8 XP or Vista

windows 10 is the newest Operating System right now!!

• P

You should be on Windows 10, but for it to run quickly it pretty much requires an SSD hard drive which can be upgraded on your laptop.  

They are actually trying to phase out Windows 8 and 8.1

Well yeah

Loli 

• keerok

Bad idea.                        .

Stick with Windows 10.  There is some reason for running slow.  I moved from 8 to 10 on my computer, and 10 is better with one minor exception:  it does not run certain games from the early noughties because of copy protection.

• Stacie

Upgrade to 10, 8 was a bad release.

There are still things I dont like a out 10 but its definitely better than 8.

• Ron75

Just my personal opinion but I don't care much for Windows 10. I much prefer Windows 7 and even Windows XP over 10 and I am using all three.

Ron