Was I wrong for shouting at the new housemaid ?

We have a new housemaid and she bought dog biscuits for our 2 Pedigree doberman guard dogs when it clearly says in the shopping list the the dogs are only to be fed on premium beef mince.

When I saw what they were eating I got really mad and shouted at her and my wife said I wrong for shouting at her like that, do you think I was in the wrong or was it justified ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I don't know who to feel sorrier for, the maid or the dogs.

• 4 weeks ago

You shouldn’t have shouted at her you should have just calmly told her what she did wrong.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

i think you were wrong too, you couldve just talked to her

• 4 weeks ago

Biscuits are not considered as a meal. They are treats. You did wrong scolding her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Isabel
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Never shout in anger, especially at someone who is trying to help.  Use your words to explain your preference.  Remind her that new foods can upset dogs stomachs.  Also, generally, strive to be 10% kinder than your natural inclination.  It will make your interactions muuuccchhh easier.

• 4 weeks ago

You were justified to be upset, but could’ve handled it tactfully. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Another rubbish story from a dimwit.  Its sad when this is all you have to do IRL.  Perhaps you'd do better writing for a science fiction rag.  You definitely need a new hobby. 

• 🦋
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

Yes, the dogs are happy wth any treat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.