owlxxeyes asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

I cussed by accident, was this okay?

Tonight, I was talking and for some reason I used a cuss word because I was saying I had a stomachache. I didn't mean to cuss, it just slipped out but I felt bad because I did it in front of my family. I don't want them to think cussing is okay either. To top it off, I'm a female and it comes across as unladylike. Do you cuss by accident sometimes?

• Isabel
    Favorite Answer

It happens.  It’s ok.  Apologize and move on.

You are a very silly person with an obsession about non-problems. Nobody cares if you "cussed" by accident except you.

Did your family immediately yell at you and tell you to "Move out, you foul-mouthed b*tch"? Of course they didn't. Let it go.That's if it even happened ... you post so many of these non-problems that I begin to wonder if you just make them up out of thin air.

i wouldnt worry about it, accidents happen

"Accidentally?"  Right..  Why aren't you busy preparing for your big move in the fall?