Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 4 weeks ago

Need cat help don’t  know what to do??

While walking from the store tonight this beautiful little kitten came up to me in the parking lot she was so friendly I pet and fed her then continued back home but she followed me and I tried to make her stay I stomped at her and she ran away so I crossed the street and turned and she went into the street, one guy stopped to let her bye but the other car didn’t stop and she went out and got hit . She didn’t make it to my side of the street she hopped back over to a tree. I went back over and surprisingly she wasn’t bleeding but her back legs seem to be broken or dislocated and she’s in a lot of pain. I could’ve left her but it felt like my fault and I felt so terrible so I took my jacket off and wrapped her in and took her home. She’s currently laying all the way down, still breathing. But I have no idea what to do with her I’m scared she might die overnight. It’s been a few hours so far. I have a boy cat also and he’s really territorial he tried to attack her for no reason she was just laying on the floor in pain. I wanted to take her to the vet in the morning but I’m not sure if it’s open due to COVID and if so my friend said they’ll just put her down. I don’t have any money to pay for proper treatment. Someone pls give me some advice. I was thinking of keeping her for a few weeks until she gets better but how does she pee if she can’t walk? Or would keeping her not be good because I can’t treat her

The lesson here: do not feed stray kittens unless you are willing to take them in. The kitten thought you would take care og it, but you just fed it and were done. The cat didn't understand, and now is paying for it. Next time, walk by.

• Maxi

Vets are available 24/7 phone your vet there will be a message with number you can phone