Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

My parents aren't allowing me to get treatment for my severe anxiety and depression. What should I do?

I am 17 and suffer from severe anxiety and depression due to my parents and the trauma they've made me endure, but they refuse to let me get any type of treatment; via therapy, medication, etc. What can I do?



schools closed

6 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Learn meditation techniques from

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You're 17, make your own doctors appointment. As long as the doctor believes you have capacity to consent to treatment they won't tell your parents.

  • 3 months ago

    We get a lot of questions like this. I'll show you an answer that somebody with a problem like your rated Best, 5 Stars.

  • Papa-G
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    Teen Depression—Why? What Can Help?

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

    Live with it till you are 18. Then you can get all the help you need and they can't stop you.

  • 3 months ago

    Ask help from your school?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.