What do you think of 90 day fiancé ?

Favorite Answer

a load of nonsense.........it's either some idiot guy, being totally scammed......or some hot babe just looking for a green card......

or the chick is just dead serious and red hot, and the guy acts like a total jerk when she gets there. 

or it's  some hideous woman........thinking this young hot guy, is really into her......and it's not about the green card at all. 

A fellow at a body shop where a friend worked met a woman on a Friday afternoon.  They married 10 days later & were still married at least 30 years later.  A fellow down my street is the first child born of a family from India.  He never even met his wife until their ceremony, but they're 32-33 years married now.  As Chuck Berry sang his song "It goes to show You Never Can Tell."     

• keerok

Love is not a game.

It's my favorite show, I love it!

My marriage happened after 6 years of us living together.

• Jake

If you don't think it will last don't get married or engaged in the first place