How do I get out of going to court ordered rehab?

So I was court ordered to go to a residential treatment center and I want to know if there’s anything I can do instead. Is there a way I can do something like go during the day and go home at night or anything else? I don’t want to live at this place.

4 Answers

  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

    Would you like to spend your time in jail?  That's the "alternative."  Follow the treatment plan outlined by the court.  Who knows?  You might actually learn something.

  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    In most cases court ordered rehab is the kinder alternative to jail time. So one supposes you could volunteer to do the jail time instead. 

  • 4 weeks ago

    The alternative is jail time. 

  • 4 weeks ago

    Jail or prison might be an option.  Not a better one though.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.