Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 4 weeks ago

Will covid19 be as bad as the Spanish Flu?

Covid19 has been around for 7 months now, with over 500,000 deaths.

The Spanish Flu lasted for 3 years, claimed the lives around 50,000,000 people.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • D1218
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Who knows. There's many out there refusing to wear masks no caring what happens. It's possible, though.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Noooooooooo....

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Most likely not.

• 3 weeks ago

For Liberals, it will be much worse. For independent thinkers who haven't been suckered in by the media lies, it will be non-existent.

COVID-19 is an agenda to force people all over the world into submission. Its very origins are contradictory.

In one story it was a virus developed in Wuhan with the cooperation of health officials of the Obama administration. 

In another story, it was a virus caught from a bat or some other animal.

In another story, it broke out in an unsanitary fish market.

And yet another story is that it was first reported to the WHO as a strain of pneumonia.

No one with any common sense whatsoever can believe how it came to be, and so no one with common sense can believe anything beyond that - especially when the symptoms are identical to those of the common flu and/or pneumonia (one of the supposed "origins) - and the total number of deaths connected to the common flu this past season are at miraculously low record numbers.

(Because these figures have been included with the COVID-19 figures.)

So here alone, we have a case of massive fraud to keep the COVID-19 cases artificially high.

This is the Democrats' "Hail Mary" play against Trump to turn voters against him before the November elections. Or is it just coincidence that the Democrats have had one scheme to remove him after another and since the failed attempt at impeaching him, they've been unusually quiet?

No, they haven't. The media was labeled "fake" for 4 years throughout Trump's administration, all the way through the impeachment proceedings. Now, suddenly, when this mysterious "virus" (The Democrats' "Hail Mary" play) surfaces at the last minute, the media has become the "go-to" source for accuracy.

And in addition, the violent protests have increased dramatically, thereby accelerating the agenda of turning Trump supporters against him. Their "mail-in voting" campaign is wrought with election fraud - even a child could see that.

(I predicted this long ago. I said that this next election fraud would make the 2016 election fraud seem like a walk in the park by comparison - and I was 100% correct.)

Only supporters of the Democrats and the weak-minded who can't see what's going on believe in COVID-19, to begin with - for those people, there is nothing to compare with the Spanish Flu.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Darling it is because of its potential that the world is making such efforts to avoid that. This is known as learning from history.

• 4 weeks ago

No.  I did the math at some point.  Even if everyone in the world got COVID-19, it wouldn't kill as many as the Spanish flu did.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Most likely not.

• 4 weeks ago

Medical technology is by far better now. (Providing you can get it). 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Liberals are terrified of Covid-19 because the mortality rate for old, sick, and obese people is quite high.  For others the mortality rate is about the same as a mild strain of the flu.

• Greg
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

My guess is that we will contain COVID19 better than the Spanish Flu was contained, we just have to wait until Biden takes office

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.