Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 3 weeks ago

What happened to me? Did I bring it on myself?

(I was 14 they were 17) I thought I was a judgemental ******* so, I went out of my way to be friends with this person Evelyn, because they were trans and everyone hated them. They would often tell me that I was the only thing keeping them from suicide. I really thought they were a troubled person crying out for help.They made it very clear that they fancied me. Over text I agreed to take a shower with them, I thought if I didn't give them sexual companionship they would kill themselves. A lot of the story is blurry, but I remember facing away from them in the shower and crying. I remember them grabbing my face and looking me in the eye and saying something that made me jump out of the shower. I told them to leave. They followed me, until I physically removed them. They waited outside of my house until 11pm and knocked on my door and told me the buses stopped running so they had to stay at my place. I believed I was mean to them so I let them. All I remember is that they insisted I sleep on the couch with them. Over text I agreed to have sex with them. We went up to my room, they got naked put a condom on and removed my dress. I didn't want my underwear off but they said I had to because they took theirs off. I remember crying and being in pain and asking to stop or change positions. They didn't stop then said "I love torturing you". That's the moment I completely gave up. I couldn't move or talk or even cry anymore they broke me and I finally understood.

This happened over the course of a summer. I lived with my mother and she was often working or out of the house.

Favorite Answer

That sounds like rape. I'm really sorry that happened to you, and it wasn't your fault; they coerced you into sex and didn't listen to you. Look for a therapist in your area that specializes in trauma. I wish you well.

i dont think so