Poll: Do you dress up for halloween by wearing costumes?

Do you dress up for Halloween by wearing costumes?

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

Only if I'm invited to a party

I don't "do" Hallowe'en.  I find it a silly waste of $.  Capitalists have made it the 2nd-largest orgy of excess to Christmas

No, I don't wear costunes for Halloween.

I did way back when I was a kid, but not anymore. 

Yes, I use to host a Halloween party every year at my house, for all my son's friends.......(since I am the only crazy American, living in this small Italian village who actually celebrates Halloween) 

But  long story,  after years of trying, finally got the whole thing off the ground, and other neighbors finally joined in.....and I pretty much single handedly, brought Halloween to this sleep little village.....and now everyone does their own thing, and throws their own parties........and my son got to that age, where  it wasn't cool to be seen dressing up in costumes anymore..... and in truth, the crowds were getting  a little TOO big now..... so,   it worked out just right...........and I stopped hosting the parties. 

But when I did........yes, I had an adult sized Batman costume........that made all my adult neighbors think I was insane .......(but they damn sure liked the parties) 

I do for handing out candy....

~I like to leave piles of sawdust on playgrounds with a note that just says "Pinocchio."

no, i dont do that

I do not go out for halloween

• Nicole

not anymore ...........

I dress up as a clown.