Atheists, do you hope that BIDEN wins, or that TRUMP wins?

Favorite Answer

I'd like a chance at door #3....and I don't mean Kayne West

All I'm going to say is, Trump = WORST PRESIDENT EVER.

Decency, competence versus a dictator in the making. I'll take Biden. 

All these Republicans crying about the destruction of Confederate statues, but don't give a damn about trump tearing down the rule of law.

Per  Rachel Maddow- 

BILL BARR HAS FIRED ANOTHER FEDERAL PROSECUTOR INVESTIGATING STUFF CONNECTED TO TRUMP. THIS TIME, EASTERN DISTRICT OF NY.

I’m agnostic and I hope Biden wins.

• Jea

If you thought the vote against Hilary was something, watch 2020 with big eyes.  Nobody could possibly vote for Trump again, after this debacle of an "administration."

I would vote for a dead cat ahead of the utterly incompetent and crooked Fat Donnie.

Make The GOP Extinct 2020

Biden. Trump is an out of control Adderall-addled destructive force hell-bent on destroying America. 

With Trump's reelection campaign cranking up the overt racism to 11, how long before we see a version of this ad? "Are you WHITE? Are you AFRAID? Good. Because... The BLACKS are coming! The BLACKS are coming! Trump-Duke 2020." "I'm Grand Wizard Trump & I approve this message."

The misuse of assistance just proves again the Republican Party has no real principles beyond consolidating power and redistributing wealth to further economic inequality. They’re not fiscally or socially conservative, patriotic, or pro-life. Those are just political cudgels. We have to stop engaging with the GOP as if their positions are real or in good faith and deal with reality. This is a movement that has malleable, group-focused ideology and is increasingly anti-democratic as it grows more and more unpopular. There’s room in this country for a conservative party, but the GOP left that behind years ago. They’re not conservative, they’re a white-identity body that seeks power, wealth, and resources for their white-identity base. Call it what it is, because the old labels don’t apply.  Jared Yates Sexton

“It is one of the most nauseating instances of corrupt government favoritism the United States has ever seen.” 

Trump’s commutation of Roger Stone’s sentence is an unforgivable betrayal of his office

Source(s): Queen Latifah is not up for consideration for VP but she'd make a great one. She's smart, informed, savvy and talented.

depends on the person

I expect Biden will win, but voters haven't got a good look at his running mate yet.  Queen Latifah, one heartbeat away...

• EddieJ

I hope someone other than Trump wins.  At the moment, Biden seems to be the only viable alternative.

Trump is a narcissistic buffoon who can't stop lying.  He has been clear -- he thinks the role of president is to be a cheerleader -- and that means he has to ignore fact that are unpleasant.

It is scary how many people support him simply because they know he will appoint conservative judges.  But, as has been seen recently, you can't ever know what a Supreme Court justice will do.

Note: If it's a choice between Kanye West and Trump, I supposed I would pick Trump.  It's hard to believe, but Kanye is even crazier.  However, I think his "candidacy" is a publicity stunt.

Biden by far.  I cannot think of any person of either party I would not vote for before trump.