Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Hi I am 15 my dick is pretty hairy I shaved it like 19 time,after a couple weeks it gets more hairy is there away to make it not be hairy?

Hi I am a 15 year old boy and  I  need some advice  my dick is  7inc   and it  is  pretty hairy I have shaved it like 19  times  and after a couple of  weeks it gets more hairy  is there a way to make it not be so hairy ?

• balan
    Favorite Answer

I do the shaving regularly  once a month.It grows back,but we have to do our work of shaving on a regular basis to keep the genital area perfectly clean.Regards.

• ron h

Dix are hairy. The only reason to shave yours is if it'll get it sucked.

You can look into getting laser hair removal, which is permanent.  My wife had most of her vulva done a few years ago (against my wishes, I might add) and no hair has grown back.

You’re probably just a hairier than average young man (Italian I’m guessing) and you’re going to be a hairy man.  Nothing wrong with it.  

• k w

now you know why.......many don't.......