I stole from the mall, will i get caught ?

so basically i went to the mall today and i’m 17 and i went into nordstrom and grabbed some clothes and put them in my bag and walked out then i went into sephora and took some perfume and put it in my bag and walked out then i went into the apple store and asked for a new 2020 23 inch imac and they went out to get the box then he asked how i’m going to pay and i just grabbed the box and ran out and kept running and i heard him call security and i kept running and i ran out the mall and to my car and drove home 

Favorite Answer

probably and it might be better if you do so you learn not to do it again

I prefer the fantasies where you have a pet tiger, where you steal money out of your father's wallet every day, where the teachers (all of them) abuse you and where you baby is stolen.  Who was watching the baby while you were stealing?  "My neighbor stole my baby, please help? so basically my neighbor babysits my baby every day when im at work and today he texted me he went on a trip with my baby and wont be back for a couple days. i called and screamed at him and he said theres nothing he can do. its my child and he has no right to do this!! “ https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20190...

Sure kid.......now, it's nap time. Your story fell apart when you claimed you stole an IMac. Guess why?

That's a total fabrication.

what a boring, lame troll. You didn't do a single one of those things