Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 4 weeks ago

Why do a lot of women not value mature and successful and stable men until it’s too late ?

They spent their 20s dating losers and then when they are stuck in a dead end job with a useless bachelors degree they realize they need to find a guy who can support them financially so they can move out of their 1 bedroom apartment with 2 roommates and start a family and get family health insurance coverage, etc. And then it’s too late because these men end up choosing the women who made something of their lives and didn’t party and date losers in their 20s and took school seriously like the men did and are financially independent and can contribute equally to the household 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • boj
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Females often find it too easy to take the mature successful stable man but want someone who is a challenge the ego booster of getting the hard nosed no good guy and changing him.  When they realize that what theyre chasing after wont work then they try falling back on the good thing they passed up with the good guy.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You would need to ask those specific women.  I personally never met a "mature and successful and stable man" who was in his 20's.  If a man graduates from college with a BA or BS at age 22, then he either gets a masters or graduate school degree, he's 26 before he's out of school.  Then he starts his career.  That pretty much means he isn't "successful" in his 20's.

I met a lot of men who partied through college.  Meanwhile I met a lot of women who buckled down and took life seriously.

Again, ask those specific woman who apparently didn't value you.

• 4 weeks ago

It is the same thing as men who do not value a supportive and loving wife until AFTER they are getting divorced.

• 4 weeks ago

A good many people, both men and women, don't have a lot of sense or maturity in their twenties, or ever, for that matter.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Happy
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

I suppose............

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Some people live in the moment and don't have the ability to consider the future. The women who do this are like the men who do this; they want fun above stability. The successful women and men are the ones who make something of their lives. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.