Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Nitrous oxide/Marijuana causing nerve damage? ?

Recently spent 2 days with friends doing marijuana and nitrous oxide from balloons. On the second day i took a very strong edible, did a few cones from a bong and did 15 nitrous oxide canisters. I felt really run down after these things and a bit sick so i went to bed soon after. I woke up the next morning to having a headache, feeling light headed, difficulty concentrating, and only having my sense of touch throughout my whole body feeling about 60% - 70% of what i normally feel. Over the 2 days i took 25 canisters of nitrous oxide and i didn't smoke much cause i had the strong edible. This was my first time every taking nitrous oxide and i have only smoked weed very rarely. It has now been 4 days i did these drugs and i still have these problems. Does anyone know what caused this damage and if this damage is permanent.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

That was not a good combination. Although no firm evidence of nerve damage has been published, there is anecdotal commentary of such a combination causing intense feelings of disassociation. One can only hope you're not an impulsive young teen with a rapidly developing brain, as that's where lasting damage too often happens. Anxiety will be making you feel even worse for a while, so try not to worry. If still feeling 'off' by the end of the month, consider seeking some medical help.

• 4 weeks ago

Please take your filthy, drug habit reporting to another forum. There are decent folks here who are not interested in your drug abuse and complaints!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.