Why are KPop fans screwing with Trump Rally tickets?

I could see Democrat voters doing something like  this but they’re not even claiming any responsibility!!!

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Kpop fans are childlike retards who like girly boys. One thing I noticed about them on Twitter is that take every chance they possibly can to promote that Kpop crap. So, they mess with Trump rally tickets just to get the spotlight put on themselves. They are the biggest attention whores on the planet.

• 3 weeks ago

I guess the left is perfectly OK with election interference. Good to know.

• 3 weeks ago

They don't like racists, and it's their idea of having fun. Dick Tuck would be proud.

' On the morning after the first televised presidential debate between Nixon and John F. Kennedy in 1960, Mr. Tuck enlisted an elderly woman to sidle up to Nixon in Memphis. Wearing a big Nixon button, she hugged him and cooed as television cameras rolled: “That’s all right, son. Kennedy beat you last night, but don’t worry. You’ll get him next time!”

In 1962, when Governor Brown ran for re-election against Nixon, who was trying to make a political comeback after his defeat in the 1960 presidential race, Mr. Tuck arranged for a stinger at a Nixon rally in Los Angeles’s Chinatown.

“In the Chinatown caper,” Mr. Tuck recalled, “a sign saying ‘Welcome Nixon’ also asked — in Chinese — ‘What about the huge loan?’ ” It referred to an unsecured $205,000 “loan” by Howard Hughes to Nixon’s brother Donald — a widely reported allegation of corruption. Mr. Tuck had wanted the sign to read “Hughes,” not “huge,” but it hardly mattered.

Nixon was outraged. “Once the phrase was translated for Nixon,” Mr. Tuck said, “he rushed over to the crowd, seized the sign and tore it up in front of the TV cameras. The message was simple: Do you want a guy like this running your state or nation?” '

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/05/29/obituaries/dick...

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Did you mean Tiktok?

Trump threatened to shut down Tiktok, it is wildly popular with young Americans as well and a small portion of the users decided to pay back Trump and have fun with the Trump campaign and annoying Trump with a half filled stadiums.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.