should all women be taxed for funding for mgtow schools for men...?

• Foofa

I don't see why you'd need schools for something as simple as "just stay way from women and go do your own thing". If someone's too dumb to learn that basic tenet then they probably couldn't get a woman anyway. 

It's upto their choice. It's like saying we should tax men for funding feminist organizations. What I feel is that everyone have their own perspective and it's not our job to monitor others' activities. Let these women do what they want.

Ugh no thank you, my hard earned money shouldn't be used to fund 'hate' groups like MGTOW.

I already pay a ridiculous amount in tax to keep welfare mooches in the luxury they don't deserve. Why would I want to pay more taxes to fund an ideology that I don't support? Moreover, MGTOWs are going their own way, so shouldn't they pay their own way too?