Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Dem:  AOC (D) called for boycott Goya food products, but encourage import questionable quality food from China?

How is that patriotic?

And threaten the jobs of 4000 Americans employed by Goya.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

They are nuts and trying to cleanse America like Mao and his supporters did China in their cultural revolution. I have an investment portfolio worth $750,000. I'll be fine either way. But most Americans better pray Biden does not win. His mind is gone and far left party donors and lobbyist pushing side agendas will be running the Executive Branch. 

• 1 month ago

Im going to stock up on Goya. I love this ccmpany. Aren't their malts famous. Btw God bless President Trump.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The Goya guy said Trump is doing a great job, the guy who wants to slow down testing. 

• 1 month ago

And what was the CEO's crime for this boycott?

He had the audacity to say nice things about the President during some sort of initiative for Hispanic businesses.

Talk about being soft.  I have never bought a Goya product in my life (no particular reason...just never really thought about it).  But I will be sure to add it to my grocery list next time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Patriotic and AOC do not belong in the same sentence.

• James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

What is not “patriotic” is corporations outsourcing jobs and being rewarded with tax cuts.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.