Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentCivic Participation · 4 weeks ago

Wearing masks to become mandatory in the UK will you go out and protest against this injustice?

• kswck2

Well clothing is mandatory, so is a mask. And if I choose Not to wear a mask, then I also choose not to wear any clothing either. Go Naked!

• Maxi

No you are wrong assuming first that masks WILL be compusory in the UK, second you fail to realise the UK is made up of 4 countries so not governed by the same rules and not one of those countries is even suggesting mandatory wear........ many people already wear a mask, as it helps save lives and helps reduce the spread of the virus and the citizens tend to care about each other and work together to survive this virus and come out the other side.... some areas of the UK have made wearing a mask when travelling on  public transport  a condition of travel, it is advised people wear a mask if in shops, hand , trolley. basket sanitising is available in 99% of shops and limited entry of numbers of people too, many companies are taking safety precausions with masks for staff, hand washing stations, temperature taking daily............ and only the sprinkling of looney tunes the UK has will protest, but those looney tunes protest over anything.......... seems from the news most of the looney tunes migrated to/already live in the USA

Its a good thing in a lot of ways. So I wont be going out protesting the injustice. Cause I dont  see it.

• Bill

what injustice -- saving your own life and the lives of others is never an injustice but a basic human right

Oh shut up. It’s Friday night. Go make a friend 

No I will not 

I will wear the mask when in the shops buying food for my kids because I won't let my kids starve because of some false sense of freedom

You are being forced to wear masks because you were too idiotic to do it voluntarily

Being forced to wear masks is not an infringement on your freedoms 

We live in a capitalist society so guess what you are far from being free you a a wage slave ( if you have a job) 

.........."None are more hopelessly enslaved than those

Who falsely believe they are free "

- Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe -

No.  I will simply ignore the "mandate."  I prefer not to breathe fetid air, thanks.

• Scott

If I had to wear a mask eight hours a day for work, I would probably protest. But I don’t have that sort of job.  Right now, the only place I really need to wear a mask is when I go shopping at Walmart.