Spartan asked in HealthOther - Health · 4 weeks ago

Will Nicotine (vaping everyday) be detected in a pre-employment drug test after 5 days of cessation? ?

I've been vaping almost everyday frequently for two years. Assuming i drink alot of water, exercise everyday and eat well, will i be good for a nicotine test?

• Edna

Even if nicotine was detected in a pre-employment drug test, it wouldn't matter. Nicotine isn't an illegal drug. Pre-employment drug tests are looking for traces of illegal and/or addictive hard drugs in your system - cocaine, meth, fentanyl -  those kinds of drugs. 

No the employers dobt test you for nicotine

No employer looks for nicotine, dummy.  They're only looking for the good stuff.

What kind of a weird job are you going for? They've taken most of our personal freedoms, but I don't know of any jobs that test for nicotine.

• Scott

It can be detected if they are looking specifically for nicotine, but I don’t think any employers are banning nicotine use outside of the job.