Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 5 months ago

He was my everything. I was so in love with him. I wanted to marry him. I wanted to be with him forever. ?

Now I cant even look at his photo. I feel so much pain. I feel so deeply hurt. he ruined everything day by day. Now I am so heartbroken. I no longer love or care about him. Indeed I hate him, but he is still on my mind, how can I forget him totally?

Favorite Answer

Get rid of everything that reminds you of him, especially photos, jewelry, books, music CDs, gifts he has given you.  Donate them to Goodwill.  You might even give away or sell any furniture you have that painfully reminds you of the relationship you had.  Think about what you would like to do for your career/job in the future, and make steps to improve your education, like go to college and get a degree.  Volunteer for programs that will give you experience in your desired field of work.  Clean your residence and rearrange the furniture.  In your mind, you are erasing him.  Remind yourself that you don't need him, you can stand on your own two feet.

• martin

When in times of sorrow, it's best to take an extended journey, perhaps visiting friends and family along the way.

It will take some time. That is what repulsive men will do to you. If you could provide some context as to what happened, it would help us better understand your situation.