Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Spiritually speaking, would you feel personally harassed if someone asked a question about a religious denomination that happens to be yours?

Even if that denomination has millions of members?

No, I welcome questions.  Libel inadequately disguised as questions?  They might annoy me from time to time, but in fact I'm used to them.

• Bill B

The only thing that really bothers me about all that is I happen to be a United Methodist.

So people tend to lump all Methodists together based on their experience of that ONE claiming to be Methodist.

I would. How dare you!!?? 

Did that help? I hope it helped. It felt like it helped. I should go make someone a sammich now and smile maniacally unless I get accused of trying to break up families all over the world with my unnatural ways. 

You leave the Lutherans alone or I will drop a casserole on your sister. You betcha. 

No! To ask a Question about the faith you might be apart of doesn’t mean they are harassing you. 

To ask Questions are welcomed:

Matthew 7:7 Keep on asking, and it will be given you; keep on seeking, and you will find; keep on knocking, and it will be opened to you

• D-Girl

Apparently the beliefs of the Methodist Church are none of your business.  

Most of the Anonymous blocking christtards here prove their butthurt every day when they just read a question that they are too stupid and lazy to answer but are too proud and arrogant to admit it.

This is why all they can offer is ad hominem attacks like I just did there.

The Wicked Witch of R&S KNOWS you were talkin' about her.

(:

• Evelyn

Yes, if I think the world revolves around me.  Trollbitch thinks the most important thing about the Methodist Church is that she's a member.

• I would not. But then I'm also not an angry paranoid ranting fool who thinks every question is about me.

ONLY IF IT CONTAINS LIES WHICH IT DID...