Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 4 weeks ago

Covid 19 is a nightmare?

My older brother died from covid 19 😥 it's pretty scary how I am still alive things don't feel the same we are living in hell the worst thing is the government is forcing people to wear masks but where is the vaccine no cure nothing and also even if there is a vaccine what's taking doctors so long just to find a cure!

• Edna

There is no "cure" for any type of virus. No virus can ever be "cured" and they're all contagious. A vaccine won't PREVENT you from contracting a contagious virus and it won't cure the virus. A vaccine will only alleviate the severity of the symptoms if you DO contract a virus. 

There is really never a "cure" for a viral infection, just a drug that helps you overcome it, and since everyone reacts different and this particular strain is so new, its all conjecture and trial and error. Developing new drugs is not easy, see how many drugs were pulled later once serious side effects became known after the release (zantac currently for example).  You do not want to make anyone worse.  Vaccines are being fast tracked like crazy but again that takes time to develop, test and then mass produce.  Getting something that doesnt work doesnt help anyone. Hence, why this is so serious.

So sorry about your brother

• Murzy

Sorry to hear about your brother. I have lost relatives, too and currently my sister and her husband both have the virus.

• Damien

when u are overpaid, u take your time to do stuff cause u know u wont get fired for taking too long

• kelvin

sorry too hear about your brother and his passing but i highly doubt that he passed away from Covid-19

For what it's worth I'm sorry for your loss. In these times of COVID are here to bring us back to reality. No, humans won't live forever, despite what medical science wants to have happen. No, there isn't a cure for everything. Two women will be grinding flour, one will be taken, and the other left. God will hear your prayers!