Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Is the circus allowed in the Muslim World?

Answer Nathan, you coward

Allah made those freaks. So nothing special to boast. Boasting is the sin. 

• Damien

yes i lived in dubai for 15 yrs, our school took us to see the circus many times since there's nothing sexual going on in the circus.

The Circus is people.. people is the circus.

there's a sucker born every minute

• My name is Nathan, sup

• Pyrus

I'm a Christian, but I looked this up to answer this question, and I didn't know if I shouldn't be surprised or I should be :P

Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan (may Allah preserve him) was asked:

What is the ruling on watching the “magic of illusion”, whether that is in real life or on television?

He replied:

It is not permissible to watch magic, whether it is real or is just illusions. It is not permissible because it is falsehood, and it is not permissible to witness or watch falsehood, because by watching it one has approved of it, unless he is watching it in order to denounce it and strive to put an end to it. In that case there is nothing wrong with it. But if he watches it and says nothing, or he tells others about it, this is haraam because it is idle entertainment. 

In other words, the answer is "No". 

The muslim world looks like clown world.  They dress their women in bedsheets from head to toe.  They cut their children's foreheads to bleeding for some religious nonsense.   And they believe that if they blow themselves up, they get seventy two virgins.  What happens after you have sex with the virgin?  Does she re-virgin herself for next time?