Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why did Trump say that doctors were "very surprised" when he passed a cognitive test?

• Ted K
    Favorite Answer

Trump says a lot of stuff, for no other reason than he likes to hear himself say stuff.  No reason to think this is anything different.

As to why they may have been "surprised"--By now just about anyone who's been paying attention for the last 4 years would be surprised.

In fact, he's now known to have paid others to take tests for him... 

• Isabel

Perhaps because he is unable to resist the urge to brag.

• y

Becouse they told them they had been going off of what the media had been telling them, which turned out to be completely wrong, fake.

He probably cheated.

• Orla

Trump said, " I actually took one when I, uh, very recently, when I was, uh, when I was — you know the radical left was saying, ‘Is he all there? Is he all there?’ And I proved I was all there ‘cause I aced it, I aced the test, and he should take the same exact test, a very standard test at Walter Reed Medical Center. I took it in front of doctors, and they were very surprised. They said, ‘That’s an unbelievable thing, very rarely do people do what you just did.’

Trump is like the dodo bird, can't fly, can't adapt, doomed to extinction.

Because his mental age is only 40 and he is 74 years old. 

Because they were, and so was he. Little did he know they had their thumbs on the scale. Also, little did he know that little did he know.

Because he passed with flying colors.