Lv 6

Uh-oh ... have you ever gotten drunk and forgot what you did?

It's not your fault, it's a DISEASE! (Stan's dad)

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, a few times apparently once I was lying on the floor crying about everybody hating me after a row before drinking.....I have no recollection of this 😟

• 1 month ago

I have never been drunk before hun.

• David
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I do my share of drinking, but no I don’t think that’s ever happened.

• 1 month ago

Stan, I have forgotten what I did many times whilst drunk as a teenager. I have also walked in to the canal, got lost in the countryside, and broken my foot.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Shouldn't be calling out Stan.   And no.

• No I have never been that drunk to forget what I have done that night.

• 1 month ago

When I was a young stud instead of an old fud I blacked out once from binge drinking with coworkers on New Years Eve in Sasebo Japan.  I woke up the next day still in clothes in my bed with a bloody handkerchief wrapped around my thumb.

Turned out that after many many...many glasses of champagne toasting in the New Year I decided I could and did crush my champagne glass in my bare hand.  A shard of that glass sliced a deep gash in my now bleeding thumb.  Several of my co-workers wrapped my thumb and carted me off to where I was staying nearby.

I don't remember anything about this.  My co-workers who were staying at the same place told me after I woke up the next day.

Never again did I drink so much so fast that I would pass out.  It's scary to wake up not having a clue how you got there or how you were bloodied all over the hand.

• 1 month ago

🥴 You mean blacking out?

Once or twice.

• GB
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I don't need alcohol to forget what I did.

• 1 month ago

NONONONONONONONO

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

SpaghettiOs!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.