Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

What other areas are best discovered through feelings and personal experiences besides gods/religions/relationships/whatever you label it?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Nature. Just go outside and experience nature. Take a hike. Listen to the birds. It's wonderful.

• 4 weeks ago

Politics, of course.

• 4 weeks ago

Love, Einstein.  Love.

• 4 weeks ago

Hope, love, preferences, motion pictures, honor, single-malt Scotch, empathy, Las Vegas, grievance, hate, tiramisu, jealousy, charity, sex, responsibility, forgiveness, accountability, dinner parties, and remorse. This list is not collectively exhaustive. Everything is best discovered through personal experience.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

knowledge, understanding, love, friendship and finding things you like to do

• Dave D
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Personal experiences certainly provide evidence for the people who experience them, and sometimes these experiences can be world-shaking.... for example my experience of seeing a boy whom I knew was deaf from birth receive his hearing at the touch and prayer of a "healing priest" in Worcester, Ma.  

Aside from personal experiences there is a host of evidence for God in virtually any category.  These include SCIENCE (HUGE numbers of evidence), history, logic, anthropology, public miracles, etc.

Ignoring evidence is your prerogative, but ignoring evidence is not the same thing as there not being any evidence.  I challenged atheists so far with 13 different items of evidence in my questions.  I do not hide them. 

• Den B7
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Ice cream.               

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.