Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

What if all the ways to get into Christian heaven are fine with God?

What if it doesn't matter, as long as you sneak a belief in Jesus in there somewhere. What if God is accepting of all ways to worship and honor Him? Wouldn't that settle things down quite a bit?

What if all the ways are fine? Why fight over this at all? It's caused untold misery, suffering, even death. Isn't it time to let all that animosity and in-fighting go? Isn't it time to declare a draw, let people worship this god as they so please?

Exactly. We don't know. All could be right. All could be wrong. We don't know. 

There was never any "What if?" with Jesus. Being the Son of God manifested in the flesh, He told us straight. "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life. No-one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6)  "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live even though he dies" (11:25). "Search the scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life, and they are they which testify of me. But you will not come to me, that you might have life." (5:39-40)

Search the scriptures that testify of Christ if you want to know the answer to your Q. I suggest you start at John's gospel chapter 1 (showing Christ to be God who made everything that was made) and don't stop reading till you get to the end of that gospel. If you don't know the answer by then, you likely never will, for you will not have read with a view to searching, that you might find Christ and come to Him (20:31).

Then I'm covered, of course.

What if all the people who followed the "wrong" religion went to hell, regardless of how pious and good they were in life?  What if Mormons are the only ones who will be saved, like in South Park?

Then God is a liar.

"Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind" (Philippians 2:2).

"Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our LORD Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment" (I Corinthians 1:10).

"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed" (Galatians 1:6-9)!

Source(s): THUS SAITH THE LORD!

As long as it is defined by John 14:6.

"Love thy neighbor as thyself".  THE ONLY WAY.

Well, since god plays his little game of hide-n-seek all day long we will never know.

Cults are all about the "us vs them" mentality and they will NEVER let it go.  They need to feel speshul and exclusive

There is only one way into heaven

John 14:6 KJV — Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

John 10:9 KJV — I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved. 

John 3:3 KJV — Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Acts 4:12 KJV — Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

John 3:36 KJV — He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

NOBODY RAPTURES WITHOUT BEING SAVED SO SKIP THE GAMES!!