I am a christian boy  I want to know how to let my friend(girl) mom to let her come to visit my church Any idea please?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Say something like this:

Ms. Jones, I'd like to invite your daughter to worship God with me where I go to church, but I can completely understand if you have concerns about her going someplace you're unfamiliar with.  Therefore could I ask you to come to church with me so that you can check the place out first, and therefore will be comfortable allowing your daughter later to go to church with me?

Back to me.  If she says anything other than "Yes, I'll go with you", do not ask why, argue or continue the discussion.  Respect that she's responsible for her daughter and has to make those type of decisions for her until she's older.  However, there's nothing wrong with later on asking if she's changed her mind.  Good luck and God bless.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

just ask, the worst she could do is say no

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Try inviting both the mom and her, if they say no at first respect that. Lead by example, be close to them. And just periodically just ask if they want to join 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

1) prove a god exists

2) prove it's the god you worship in your church

3) prove your church is worshiping the god correctly

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not simply invite her?    But, remember, you do not own her 

• 1 month ago

Just ask. Go to her mom and ask if she can go to church with you once. The worst that will happen is she will say no. Just be polite and accept whatever the answer is.

• 1 month ago

Go on a real date. Eventually she will ditch you for someone who is actually fun and doesn’t take her to church.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would you want to go to church? It's not as if god exists, after all.

• 1 month ago

ASK HER IF SHE CAN COME...SHE can ask her Mom...good luck.

• You could bribe her or threaten her.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.