Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

I have been putting off a haircut?

Is it reasonably safe now? Obviously I will wear a mask. But my states hospitals are nearing capacity with record cases over the last few weeks.

I am somewhat of a hermit but have to go to the Dr soon for meds and I look terrible.

Last cut was March 1.

Yeah, i guess I can wear a cap to the Drs office.

yes, you can wear a hat, if you're self conscious about your hair. But do try cutting it yourself? I did, and it came out even better than the expensive cut I used to get at the beauty shop. Or, have a friend do it. Not to worry, it always grows back anyway.

My salon opened in mid-May.  It requires a mask and does a temperature check.  It's your decision as to whether you want to take a risk and go.

You have to decide risk vs reward. The virus is out there and will be a threat until there is an effective vaccine.  when you go put you expose yourself to it.  is a hair cut worth it?  you have to decide yourself.  I'm not going to the barber myself. Too risky.

• Bort

There is no law or anything that says we need to get our hair cut regularly it's a hygeine thing, cosmetic. I've chosen not to get my hair cut because I decided to let it grow long. Not because of the virus stuff. You don't absolutely need a hair cut. It's totally your choice to get one or not. My suggestion is that, because of the virus stuff, you do not get it done. The further you keep yourself from possible infection the better off you are. The best form of prevention is avoidance.