Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Which man would you chose?

Ok if you had to pick between a shortish man, say around 5ft 7/8 who's really attractive like 9/ or 10 with beautiful hair and is in really great condition as his a professional arhlete... But has a below average penis. With a kind a withdrawed personality Or would you chose a

A really tall dude between 6ft 3 to 6ft 6, who isn't very attractive about a 2| or 3, is a ******** but has a lot of crisima, but has no job but has a massive penis?

Who would choose I'm interested in knowing?

• Helen

Off the bat, it would be neither for me. 

There is no point dating someone attractive if their personality is as dull as dishwater. I'm fairly introverted myself and click better with charismatic people.

The second guy would fit that bill. I would be more inclined to give him a chance, since attraction can grow - unless I found him completely repellent.

The biggest concern would be why, with all that charisma, doesn't he have a job?

Penis size is irrelevant since this wouldn't be discovered until after the choice was made, and presumably they both have fingers and tongues.

the one with the  bigger tool

You will get plow regardless of their height as guys can make adjustments to nail that hole so no worries 

Try them both 

The first guy you described