Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Is there anything wrong with India being a Hindu nationalist country?

India was a Hindu nation, is a Hindu nation and will always be a Hindu nation. The present Hindu nationalist government is doing a great job. Hindus won't be harmed by Muslims if India becomes a Hindu nation.

Favorite Answer

I understand your patriotism towards India and Hindu religion. I was born and brought up in a Hindu family in India. I came to know the true living God and found the true purpose for my life. It is not about religion, but knowing the living God and having a relationship with Him. India should not be a Hindu nationalist country and a central place of pagan gods, idol worship and immoralities.

Here is the truth.

We are all sinners and deserve Hell. But, there is a way to Heaven.

There is a Living God(God - The Father,God - The Son,God - The Spirit) who made Heaven and Earth.

Jesus said, " I AM THE WAY,THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE"

How to be sure of being saved or going to Heaven?

1) Believe in the One True God(God - The Father,God - The Son,God - The Spirit) and accept Christ ALONE(not self-righteousness, not Mary, not Saints, not religion, not sacraments) as your personal savior.

2) You have a new heart and new desires. A truly Born-Again believer is a new creation and will have the natural desire to love God and hate sin. They will be sorry when they sin and cant keep enjoying sin as before.

SALVATION IS BY GRACE ALONE,THROUGH FAITH ALONE, IN CHRIST ALONE.

India is the rape capital of the world. One of the most corrupt country in the world where innocent people are forced to commit suicides.

INDIA!

Very rapey country.

There's a whole lot wrong with it. Theocracies are always corrupt and people of all faiths - and no faith at all - should be welcome in the community.

Muslims will always hate India because they are Not Muslim that is why Muslims formed Pakistan

If the government is persecuting Indians who do not wish to be Hindus, that's a problem.

There is nothing wrong with India being a Hindu nation but they are good at the financial business being able to speak English and that might be a problem being too good at something affecting the Hindu religion in power. Government money and religion don't mix very well anywhere.

All humanity is one.  It seems to me, as a non-Hindu, that it's important to treat others well regardless of nationality and that if your faith recognises that it requires that you not be nationalist.  Nor do I think it comes naturally to Hinduism to be that way.  But I'm not a Hindu.

"India was a Hindu nation, is a Hindu nation and will always be a Hindu nation."

"Hindus won't be harmed by Muslims if India becomes a Hindu nation. "

But you said that India is already a Hindu nation and will be. So how can it become something when it already is?

And wtf is a hindu nation and a Hindu nationalist country? Enlighten me sir

Source(s): Hindu nation but not Hindu nation