Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Boyfriend doesn’t give me affection anymore? ?

At first he said he didn’t like affection but then he started to give me affection as the relationship went on. One day I told him I couldn’t wait for him to give me a kiss after he comes back from work ( because he would do that) after I told him that he stopped kissing me and now he’s way less affectionate and isn’t as affectionate anymore. Did I do something wrong by bringing it up ? I’m 21 he’s 28

• Tj

Time for a new BF.

Its funny how often we enter into relationships with people, then expect them to change.  No judgment, most of us do this.

He is who he is.  He told you he didn't like affection (which would be a problem for many right there), after you told him you couldn't wait for his after work kiss, he stopped which to me is a huge red flag.  This dude obviously has some significant issues.

No you did nothing wrong by bringing it up, most of us expect affection from those who claim to love us but you are only hurting yourself if you expect him to change.  I also hope you aren't planning on having kids with him because kids require affection.

Dump him unless this is acceptable to you, he is not going to change.

Time to change... 😉 

Next time pick an un-weird bf. 😁 

Best wishes 🙂