Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

I want Cyndi Lauper to be my girlfriend?

• susan

You are not the only person, but it is a pipe dream.

Girls just wanna have fun

i send very polite emails to natalie portman asking her to send me her monthly bloods, i offer to pay delivery, but she not reply in 6 years, celebrity people are very stuck up and think they are better than the rest, just ignore, i now eat the bloods from pigs at butchers, they give for free and it taste the same as humans, the clots are very nice when fried and stabbed with a cocktail stick

• RR

That may be tricky. She is 67 and may think you are a bit young for her. More importantly, she is married.

I really like her work, she was a great popstar. Time After Time is an awesome song.

Look, what can I say, write her a nice letter, ask her out for dinner to an 80s themed restaurant... you never know...

Source(s): Of course, all 2020 pandemic social distancing rules apply on said date...

Celebrity stalker.

She's about sixty now, but whatever your taste, give her a message on twitter, I'm sure she won't reply to you :D