Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 month ago

Why are Eastern European boxers so great?

A lot of boxing champions are from Eastern Europe. Klitschko brothers, Kubrat Pulev, Povetkin, Oleksandr Usyk, Vasyl Lomachenko, Artur Beterbiev, Nikolai Valuev, Adam Kownacki and so on. There are many names from Eastern Europe who rule boxing.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • August
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

What great boxers ?They don't have any and if they did,there performance will be influenced by which ever drug they mask from the system of detection. Taking America out of the equation, British,Mexican and Cuban are the best 

• 2 weeks ago

Thwy wish to make some big money just as American, British, or any other countries fighter. But there are some good eastern European fighter, as they tend to be strong and sturdy.

• Anonymous
    2 weeks ago

they dip their gloves in chemicals which blind their opponents, and their team uses lazors to burn the faces of who they fight with. This is the only reason they have a chance.

• Adam
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

1, they have oligarchs bribing the alphabet organisations to get them title fights

2. They developed a very well structured and effective style of fighting that works for them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There are just as many Mexican and Western European names that can be added to that list and even more Americans.

I don't see that being from a particular part of the world has much influence on the ability of a fighter, opportunity yes but I say Muhammad Ali is just as great if he was born and raised in Australia but we just may not have heard of him.

Kownacki hasn't done anything to be called great, he could go on to but I wouldn't be calling him that right now.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

because the communists drugged them up

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.