camila asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Penis oozing post orgasmic fluid for 30 minutes unstimulated and unpleasured and then feeling depressed and no sex drive??

Sometimes, he feels liquid oozing out of his penis. He checks, and it is indeed ***. Not precum. Actual post orgasmic fluid. This liquid begins to ooze out very slowly over the course of roughly half an hour. Afterwards, he feels horrible emotionally and mentally. He gets depressed and has no sex drive for the rest of the day. It really brings him down. He has tried looking up everywhere on the internet for what it could be and can't find anything at all. Please help it would really mean a lot to know what this even is. He had a period of time where this happened to him commonly for a year. It then stopped for a year and now he's had it happen 2 this year and he's getting worried it might happen again. Please help it's very important.

• art

sounds like he broke his penis

• Tj

Time for him to see a urologist.

i have never heard the term, orgasmic fluid

Some guys ooze semen for a long time after orgasm, mine leaks for about 10 or 15 minutes and I kinda like it, it makes me feel sexy that I have so much that it just keeps oozing out. If I pee after sex that seems to take care of it. I never thought about talking to a doctor about it because it never seemed like a big deal to me. I figured I was extra manly for being overfull. I can see where if it lasts as long as 30 minutes that could be inconvenient. Have you tried peeing after sex? If that works, problem solved. If it's an issue for you go see a Dr. Maybe doing special exercises might help?

Sounds like you have some kind of infection. See a urologist for that.

• ron h

How bizzare.  He needs to shoot a load or two a day and be done with it. If you won't help, give him some privacy so he can clean his pipes in private.