Christians, where can I find the pillars that hold up the sky [Job 26:11]?

I'd like to get some pictures and some scrapings to see what they're made of.

@Anonymous - You've no business answering my question when you have me blocked.  Remove the block or delete your answer.

Favorite Answer

when God identifies them to someone with a camera, i would be delighted to also know what they are

Elsewhere in Job it says that the Earth hangs upon nothing.  Think again, pard.

When you learn the fear of the Lord.

• User

Please read more carefully:

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=job+2...

You can find the pillars mentioned in that passage in Heaven (obviously).

Bed.  They're made of goose feathers in a cotton bag.

The pillars are invisible.

The Hebrew word for pillars is `ammuwd which poetically refers to nountain ranges. From a distance, they appear to be holding up the sky. Its not literal speech, sport.

Just face the hard facts, you are not a man of God, and stop mocking those who are, or God will mock you....

Proverbs 1:26-29 — I will laugh when you are in trouble!

I will mock you when disaster overtakes you— when calamity overtakes you like a storm,

when disaster engulfs you like a cyclone,

and anguish and distress overwhelm you. “When you cry for help, I will not answer.

Though you anxiously search for me, you will not find me. For you hated knowledge

and chose not to fear the LORD.

In Job 9:6 and 26:11, you see references to the pillars of earth and the pillars of heaven, not the pillars of the sky. These pillars are the physical laws of the universe. Compare Job 38:31,32 for the physical laws of heaven, and Jeremiah 33:20-25 for the covenant that forms one of the pillars of the earth. 

The same place you can find thousands of transitional fossils between human and ape

A figure of speech for the mountains that seem to hold up the sky. So not literal pillars.

Go to the 4 corners of the earth.