Does God believe in another God?

Favorite Answer

If he doesn't God is an atheist.

• Paul

Nope. He just believes in Himself, which is what He calls us to do as well.

Himself. Sadly, he's not here.

Lets ask him!

Isaiah 45:5-6 KJV — I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me: That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.

He says NO!

😁

Yes he does, because there's another that's why the use of " us " in Genesis 1:26.

And it's a Lady God in whose image all human females were created, Ref Genesis 1:27.

And she's our God the Mother Gal 4:26

Exactly like our God the Father Matt 6:9.

True concept of God: Allah is one he is eternal he is neither born nor give birth there is nothing like him

No. Just himself. An atheist doesn't believe in ANY gods.  So God is not an atheist.  

One assumes that is why the Bible describes him as jealous of other gods.

• Jim V

There is no other. 

There are just the god concepts that some have come up with over time - false gods. 

God does believe there are other gods in this world, and the Bible admits it. That's why Jesus is referred to as Lord of lords, and King of kings. It's therefore not a stretch to call Him God of all gods then too.  

God knows that humans made false gods but He’s the Almighty.