Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Assination           

by North Korea 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

To a degree it's built-in obsolescence. They want you to have to come back and buy more.

• Matt85
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I know, I wish I was good at repairing electronics but I'm not. They just become a paper weight. :(

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because they wear out over time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I think it’s cause the batteries and **** gon wear out and stop charging such affects the power cable connected to the controller of the electrolyte of the electronic. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

• 1 month ago

a couple of video game controllers broke on me over the years. It's annoying.

• 1 month ago

Most of the time, the components are made of cheap materials by cheap labor, and they're not made to last. Any internal non-removable batteries eventually cannot hold a charge. Parts that move wear down. Power surges can cause irreversible damage. Electronics are not made the way they used to be years ago, but there are some companies out there who still produce quality products, though you'll pay a lot more. Companies make more money when people have to replace their electronics, so it's not in their best interest for manufacturers to produce products that last for several years. Plus, certain electronics become obsolete. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Tell me about it... I'm on my 3rd Fire TV box within the past year...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.