Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do electronics die?

Jesus Christ !

• P

Assination           

by North Korea 

To a degree it's built-in obsolescence. They want you to have to come back and buy more.

• Matt85

I know, I wish I was good at repairing electronics but I'm not. They just become a paper weight. :(

Because they wear out over time

I think it’s cause the batteries and **** gon wear out and stop charging such affects the power cable connected to the controller of the electrolyte of the electronic. Correct me if I’m wrong. 

a couple of video game controllers broke on me over the years. It's annoying.

Most of the time, the components are made of cheap materials by cheap labor, and they're not made to last. Any internal non-removable batteries eventually cannot hold a charge. Parts that move wear down. Power surges can cause irreversible damage. Electronics are not made the way they used to be years ago, but there are some companies out there who still produce quality products, though you'll pay a lot more. Companies make more money when people have to replace their electronics, so it's not in their best interest for manufacturers to produce products that last for several years. Plus, certain electronics become obsolete. 

Tell me about it... I'm on my 3rd Fire TV box within the past year...