Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Penis and testicles itching?

This is pretty embarrassing but whatever, i went up to my cabin for a few days, lots of poison oak up there i got some on me but not anywhere near my private places. Im also pretty alergic to lots of different kinda of trees but i dont think redwoods (which was the type of trees up there) i also havent shaven in a while. Those are all the factors i could think of, why is it itching so bad, its been a couple days. I dont want to go to the doctors its not painful, just annoying and im also 16.

6 Answers

  • 4 weeks ago

    sweat heat and bacteria . it isnt an allergic reaction if it were youd likely have it o other areas .shower or not you ned to wash daily and dry well 

  • 1 month ago

    Do you know what personal hygiene is?

    Your itchy crotch is due to you not washing their very well. You have to use actual soap and water, wash their well, then rents. You have to do this at least daily. You should know this.

  • ron h
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    I'm unclear.  If you normally shave your nuts and shaft and haven't done that in a few days, I'd suspect that first.  It's possible that you had some kind of irritant on your hands when you pulled your dik out to piss. I've gotten into the habit of washing my hands BEFORE I piss.  If you're not in pain, try to NOT scratch too much and the short hairs will get long enough to stop itching or the irritant will go away.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    take two teaspoon of antihistamine syrup

    every 6 hours until the itching goes away

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    If it's poison, like from poison oak or poison ivy or poison sumac or whatnot, there should be a red area or blotchiness or raised skin. You'd better just post a picture of the affected skin so we can see what you're talking about.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Even though it's not painful, it's still important to get the proper diagnosis and to rule out certain health issues.  A board-certified urologist (MD or DO), for instance, may be able to provide a diagnosis and/or proper treatment.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.