Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

My dogs discovered what a fan was and stand in front of it to relax like me, why can't more people spoil their dogs like we? ?

Oh they are modest and politeful,  they share the fan and a/c.

I don't believe a single word kid

I, too, am one who spoils my dogs.  In yrs past, I had boyfriends that said if there was such a thing as reincarnation that they wanted to come back as one of my dogs. lol

• Jojo

Many people DO spoil their dogs, and usually in the wrong way.  

Many dogs will take advantage of being `spoiled` and become dominant and bratish.

They do NOT understand over leniency treatment, and are happier with an owner that they respect and look up to and who treats them like a dog (with firm but fair rules) and not like they are human.

Dogs NEED a leader.

Its NOT spoiling a dog to allow it to stand in front of a `fan` as long as the fan is safe and has an adequate guard.

A spoilt dog is not unlike a spoilt young child and will whine for attention and push boundaries and generally be an unlikable pest of a dog, that its owner is under the illusion that the dog is wonderful. 

I don't think dogs standing in front of a fan is spoiling them.  I have A/C.  It's at a temperature comfortable for MY dogs.  They don't need to stand in front of a fan.  Your Vet advised you about the danger of fans to their ears, right?