How hard would it be to become a spanish teacher?

I’m planning on possibly taking a year off before going to college to decide on what I really want to do. But I have been thinking a lot of becoming a Spanish teacher. I already know Spanish, it was the first language I learned, and I speak it at home. Does anyone know what kind of classes or the process I’d have to go through to achieve this?

You would need at least a B.A. in Spanish; some universities also have a proficiency exam before graduation.  You would have to be a near native speaker of English, and you would need a B-or-better GPA in your Spanish Grammar, Conversation, and Composition courses plus your Education and Methods courses if you wanted a position in one of the better school districts -- which are also higher-paying.

I once felt morally obligated to advise a student not to continue his pursuit of a Spanish education degree because his GPA in his Spanish courses was a C.  I pointed out that it would be difficult for him to compete with applicants having a B or better average. 

Here you go.  Your state will have similar requirements.

https://www.alleducationschools.com/teacher-certif...

i would just try it and see and then you'll know