Do hd tv paired with playstation4 require memory? Generally PlayStation 4 has 512gb or 1tb memory.I want to play fifa 20.?

Do hd tv paired with playstation4 require memory? Generally PlayStation 4 has 512gb or 1tb memory.I want to play fifa 20.does hd tv also require that huge memory to play fifa20(whose size is 40gb almost in case of PlayStation 4)

"Do hd tv paired with playstation4 require memory? "

No, The TV just a display, it doesn't have any effect on the memory/storage of a gaming console

" Generally PlayStation 4 has 512gb or 1tb memory.I want to play fifa 20.does hd tv also require that huge memory to play fifa20"

LOL, no that's not how it works at all. The TV does not use any of the PS4's storage. All it does is display the game. The console does all the "work" and just outputs it to the TV via an HDMI cable.

• Lv 7

the tv isn't playing fifa. it is just a display screen for whatever you connect to it.

The TV and its resolution has nothing to do with how much space a game takes up. It will take up the same space if its a 720p TV or an 8k TV. So if the game box says it requires at least 40GB of space, then it will take up 40GB of space or more depending on updates/patches and DLC.