lice problem?!?

okay so i’ve been dealing with a lice infestation since a few months now. i’m 18 and it’s really starting to bother me. i have tried applying the medicine but it still doesn’t seem any less. the eggs just don’t go. i check them with a comb but everytime it feels as if the eggs have just multiplied and all my efforts go waste i feel so hopeless. it’s affecting my self image coz it makes my skin crawl to think of it. i am desperate at this point and don’t know what to do coz i am really fed up of these pesky things in my hair. advice would be appreciated and sorry for the long message :)

there is a product call LICE KILL get it on line its a combo set (it works great) comes in dark blue bottles if not in these colored bottles don't even consider Ive used the LICE KILL on kids in fl and in another state as well,,,,,  it kills the layers, it kills the eggs, it removes the eggs so they can not hatch, and it has a spray to repel the lice so they cant re infest you. REALLY  its called lice kill and its worth every penny you spend on it........

Source(s): been there done this

i would go to a place that deals with it and let them help you with it

• Da

I think they have some sort of sulfur soap that can be used to wash with. I understand how frustrating it must be to have to deal with this issue. This is something that may need professional attention