Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Should blacks be exempt from credit checks due to systemic racism?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

NOPE! Why should they be handed everything to them on a golden platter? Everyone gets a credit check regardless of everything!

• Prince
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Yes, absolutely. Not only exempt from credit checks but, because they're owed reparations for slavery, their debts should be covered by the government. Think of the interest that should have accrued since Emancipation.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Whoa!

That's  how the demonic-rats crashed the economy on Bush.

• 1 month ago

Absurd question from an anonymous inquisitor, must be a troll so I will give you a troll score. I rate trolling on absurdity, humor and offensiveness. I'm afraid this one is not very good. 

Sure, the question is absurd but not over the top. Indeed these days when the absurd has been normalized this suggestion could actually be take seriously as other answers show. So minimal points in this category.

Not funny at all, no points here.

Sure, it's a bit offensive as all racism is offensive but anti-white racism is almost normalized these days. so again, minimal points here.

Troll score 2/10. Try harder next time.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Wouldn't that be "Racism"?

Good GOD!!! Please release me from this life of Ignorance.

When the answers are actually at your fingertips now, why are people so ignorant????

• J
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

We need equality, not special privileges for anyone. Lenders have a right to do credit checks to ensure that they get paid back. People don’t get bad credit by being black. Bad credit comes from failure to pay bills. 

• 1 month ago

NO.  I would like to add "systemic racism" to the list of words and phrases that should never be heard again.  It has lost all meaning along with "racist", "iconic" and a growing list of overused, misused words in our beautiful English language.

• 1 month ago

only if you then want them to be exempt from borrowing

• 1 month ago

Your credit rating has nothing to do with the color of your skin.

• 1 month ago

Maxine Waters thought so during the economic boom of 2005-2006......

.....how'd that work out for black families across America?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.