What are the legal laws against being recorded without your permission?

I was recorded when I was self-harming myself. I asked why he was doing that while tears and continued to do so and showed my supervisor and co-workers. 

Laws vary WIDELY by jurisdiction. In most of the US, it depends on where the recording is made. If you are in public, or on property owned by whoever is making the recording, it is entirely legal to record, but there are certain limits on what can be done with the recordings.

That said, your last sentence is the SIGNATURE of a serial troll that is on at least its 12th username, so I don't believe a word of your story.

WHERE?  This is State law and WHERE matters.

I have no idea what "while tears and continued to do so and showed ..." means.

you have to give us the jurisdiction where this happened if we are to respond in useful manner.  and, you need to soncult a solicitor or attorney for a definitive answer.

That depends on where you are, etc.  

There is a provision of the law called a Baker act if your harming yourself several people get video or eye witness then file the complaint to complete the court to commit you to a mental care facility and if you infect tell the judge when they come to take you into custody.

Perhaps you can convince a judge that your constitutional right to pursue happiness includes self harm but I seriously doubt he will buy it. Relax 24 months in a protected room will be a nice vacation

It has to do with 'expectation of privacy'.  Inside your house or apartment, you can expect to have privacy.  If you close your doors and pull down your shades, anyone who watches or listens to you is breaking the law.

But at work, that's different.  Employers are even allowed to read e-mails sent or received by people at work.  They can keep a camera on  you the whole time you're there, and MANY companies have video surveillance of workspaces, breakrooms, etc.  They can listen to your phone conversations!  You don't have the 'expectation of privacy'.

Likewise on the street.  In some cities there are surveillance cameras on every street downtown.  ATM machines have cameras that continuously watch the street.  You have no expectation of privacy on the street.

• Will

First, you need to tell us what country, province or state this is in.

You sound like a condemned soul - There are demons which are bilaterally fused with colonizing flora's.

Acanthus is a Greek Myth town - Acanthamoeba - Acantho is a Spike or horn. Acanthocytes (Sights) and Schistocytes Via Candidiasis (Can Did Eye Sis) - Your correct, thoughts - And Schiztosoma via the inverted soul Paul. To ensure the murdered are so.Instead of healing them, they prefer to send them down the mental line and admit them to the Dam'Son's Hospital suite.So your bring punished by your own demons.Seek God if I was you.

I believe as long as you are not nude and not on your own property, no laws exist.